At Hubel Insulating we are commintted to helping you achieve a more comfortable, healthy, energy efficient environment. That is why we use Johns Manville Formaldehyde-Free Insulation, made mostly with renewable plant-based materials that offer improved handling, easier cutting and less dust. JM Formaldehyde-free insulation provides the same high quality thermal and acoustical properties as conventional fiber-glass without the formaldehyde-based binder. Why? Because it is a right thing to do for our customers and the environment.
1. Formaldehyde-free Insulation: Will not off-gas formaldehyde in an indoor envrironment.
2. Thermal efficiency: Provides effective resistance to heat transfer.
3. Sound Control: Reduces transmission of sound through exterior and interior walls as well as floor and ceiling assemblies
4. Fire resistant and noncombustible
5. Noncorrosive: Does not accelerate corrosion of pipes or wiring.
6. Durable: It will not rot mildew or otherwise deteriorate.
7. Resilient: Bonded glass fibers will not pull apart during normal application and will resist settling, breakdown and sagging from vibration.
8. Flexible: Shapes readily around corners and curved surfaces.